Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Project Risks Plan


These are the categories and sub-categories of risks. I am not sure about the Requirements risks and Tools risks.
This is the process of risks handling and some strategies.

This is what I have done for the Project Risk Plan. There are the Business risk plan and process risk plan that I have not done. Yi Tian is also doing the risks on the process models, I am not sure whether she's doing the same thing as I am doing. I am also unsure about the Risk Monitoring section. Do I need to fill up every single box?
Jenn

2 comments:

prsp said...

No need to fill every box.

But what are the risk management strategies?

Can you list them down.

Anonymous said...

Risk Management strategies is already in the risk management plan. Avoidance, minimisations and contingency